Saturday, May 20, 2006

Gentlemen, wives or lovers? Think about it!



It was 6PM and I was still In office, working on some stuffs to make sure when I leave the company, they would not call to my cell everyday to ask where this was and where that was. My Chief Engineer was still working too and he's a really good technician and doing a really good job.
Riiiiiiiiing….riiiiiiiiing, his phone!
"Hi daughter! What are you doing?"
"……………………………"
"Oh, sorry but I'm still working here and I just cant leave. Why don’t you have your dinner and then I'll be home later, ok?"
"……………………………."
"Oh, honey, I'm sorry but I can’t. Listen, let's have your dinner with your mom and I'll be home later,ok? Bye honey!"
Ahh, that's his daughter calling to ask him home to have dinner with her. Anything wrong here? He doesn’t love his daughter or he's really THAT busy?
No, no and no! He just doesn’t want to be home and to face his wife! Why? Cuz he's having a lover and his wife knows It. His marriage Is In a very bad bad period, what we call It again? The midle age or midle marrage crisis? Ok, whatever! I know his story kinda well cuz he's kinda open to me and we are close enough for him to tell me the story.
He's been having a lover for more than 6 months and during that time, he does not touch his wife, even just a finger and ofcourse, not a word said to each other. They’ve been seperating for almost a year since his wife knew about the lover. He told me that they are even now In the process to get divorced!!! Oh, man! You guys may think he didn’t love his wife at first or they got married accidentally and the marriage was not made of love. No, I'm sorry guys, but you are terribly wrong. They have been In love for each other for almost ten years and their love has been through lots of ups and downs as many many other lovers. He even went out with other girls when they were apart for a while. But In the end, they got married since they knew they can't live without each other. But that was 10 years ago. The happy time was over but their story Is so nice to listen to and very romantic as other billion stories. He even made a poem for her and the poem was learnt by his heart so well that he can still remember and read It out loud without any stop. But that's 10 years ago! Do you really think that a very very nice love which has been through such ups and downs can be over that fast?
I don’t know If I should believe In the real love. Why? Because I don’t know If there Is one or not? Well, I hate listening to him complaining about his marriage since I know he's trying to find the best excuses for his "having a lover" action. Whatever the excuse Is, I still hate It. Cuz In the end, having a lover besides a wife Is wrong and If he has to look for excuse, that means he knows he's wrong! I'm not saying that he's the only one who Is wrong Is this situation. It's true that his wife Is too controlling to him and making him feel so unbreathable with her control. She always wants to know everything about him In details, In very details I mean. Like, where are you now? Who are you with now? How much do you earn a month, where Is your salary this month and give It to me!!! To be honest, even I am a woman too, but I would hate to have such a wife If I was her husband. I hate to be that controlling and I hate someone to be controlling to me. But, hey wake up!!! You, love each other and you got married to each other as you don’t want to live without each other and what you are doing when the marriage got a problem Is to blame each other? Is It really a healthy way to solve the problem and do you really think that you can get the problem solved by blaming each other? No, I don’t think so. In the end, what you wanna do Is to save It and to tell the other how much you love him/her, not to tell the other that you are wrong and I am right. Ok, so If In the end, somebody admited that they were wrong and the other was proved to be right, what would you do with that result? Do you think the result can really help to solve and save the marriage? I don’t think It can. The only thing It can do Is to hurt the other and In the end, everybody got hurt and the marriage would be worse and you would be further to each other. I don’t belive that everybody gets marriage would like to have such an end. Think about It!

Just got back from a brithday party of someone whom I don’t know. Weird! I was accidentally there!!! I don’t know most of everybody there, just some of them are my friends. Talked a lot, laughed a lot and aet a lot too!!! It was good evening actually! Just one thing spinned my mind. There's a couple who has been married for a short time and they just got back from Denmark since the husband Is Danish and the wife Is Vietnamese. The funny thing Is the husband kept starring at me as If his wife was not there and there's no other girls In the restaurant. Why? What's that for, gentlemen? Can you answer? Or It's a guy thing again to stare at girls and to flirt them at any given time? Think about It.

Someone saw a controlling and jealous "In a stupid way" wife who Is Vietnamese and then came to the conclusion that I will ( not would) be the same, be that controlling and that stupid and that jealous In that stupid way. And then the conclusion that I am taking advantage of that someone just came as natural as If It was naturally supposed to come. Not mention the unfairness of being judged without any proof or evidences, does It make sense to say:" If an egg In a basket Is bad then every other eggs will( not would again) be bad too, exactly same?" Honestly, It sounds stupid to me! At first I thought I could get over It and could forget It later when the someone said sorry. But I was wrong. I just can't. And It sucks. The last thing I think of when I go to bed Is what I was told, and the first thing I think of when I wake up In the morning Is what I was told too. About ……….that! Did I get hurt? Oh, yeah! Can I get over It? Well, I thought I could at first, but I can't. These words stay with me and I know they will stay with me long. Maybe you guys would say"Oh, don’t worry! Everything Is gonna be fine and It's gonna be over". Yeah, maybe, maybe not! And maybe, I can get over It later, but not now. Think about It!
Is It a pre-period of having another lover besides your lover or your wife? Think about It!
Life Is just tough sometimes. But you know what? Just keep swimming…….just keep swimming………

1 Comments:

Blogger haud said...

Hmmm... Jes might have leered at you at times (I barely noticed though) but I'm doubt that he would oggle you. I know him well. He's not that kind of guys. Let's think this way... you were talking out loud and funny then he glimpsed who the heck is that.

Well, I do appriciate the conception of faithfulness. But coming to a time that marriage serves no one's good, having an affair is nothing to be surprised. Life work that way, my dear.

xxx

10:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home