Thursday, June 08, 2006

Selfish to protect yourself? That's fine. Too selfish and dont care abotu anything and anyone? Well,hmmm......hmmm


I decided to move out to live with one of my friends and she is very nice and she has been my emotional support since I know her. Bad thing is I cant move out now as she's not back until August and I also have to find a job for my own then I can afford everything when I live on my own. I really dont want to be dependent on anyone about anything. So.....

Someone offers me a place to live with but I dont think it's a good idea since I dont want my face to be shouted at like "You are taking advantage of my rich life" or "I feel like a bank to you". Dont know why but I cant get over it. It's tough though. Or maybe because of this thinking, that person has been selfish to me since they think they are being taken advantage of, so they dont have to care about anything else and consider my care to them as a "must"?

Is it fine to be selfish all the time? Well, you have to protect yourself all the time. That's true. But keep thinking you are the center of the world and everybody around has to care about you all the time though sometimes they are tired and in a bad mood too?

It's funny to find out that when a man is tired and in a bad mood, he closes everything, his eyes, his mouth, his ears and his heart and soul too. He is not willing to be a listener at all. He cares about himself first. How about the woman? When she is tired and in a bad mood, she also wants to have a rest too but if her man is tired at the same time she is, she is still willing to listen and to ask "honey, how are you today? Is there anything wrong? You've got a long day? Ok, so tell me about it!I'm listening!" She cares about her man first.

She got food poision and the stomach hurt much. The man got home and he's tired. The woman was tired too and she's even worse having food poision. She was trying to ask what was wrong with her man but "Nothing!", said he. And he didnt ask her about her stomach nad her mood and he only knows that he was tired and feeling not good and he just wanted to go to sleep. And he didnt know and didnt care if she was tired or not, if she was in a good mood or not, if she was having any trouble or not. He didnt know that she was a bit scared going home where she can get hit anytime and she needed a hug more than ever and she needed someone telling her that everything is gonna be fine. He just closed the door as if" Please go away. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep"

Ok, I'm leaving! Dont worry! I'm leaving and not staying to take advantage of your rich life anymore. Keep staying there to protect your rich life and stopping anyone who is attempting to take advantage of it. Keep closing your door and being selfish, not care about anyone.

I have been on my own for my whole life since I was born then I think I can get over this. That's fine. That's gonna be fine dear. Dealing with things by myself is what I have been doing for 26 years so it's gonna be easy.

Fine!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home