Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stripping day!


Some of my friends and I went to Water Park on Monday morning. I was so excited as I’ve never been there before and I heard lots about it and its games in there.

There we go! We got there at about 10 AM and trying to get the tickets in a polite manner as a lady jumped in front of us from nowhere and she got the tickets before us though we been queuing for ages. Ok, anyway, we are here, inside the water park. Lots of crazy and scary games waiting. I cant stand here for one more sec. I gotta jump in.

The first one was the pool with waves. Ofcourse, it doesnt have the real waves, but they release the waves every ten minutes then everybody can feel the sick from it. I was trying to keep myself floating and I heard the rescuer screaming:"Whose is that? What the hell did you do to it to make it float away like that? Put it back!!!" Everybody was looking around to see what happened then a girl with a very very very embarassing face showed up from the water "That's mine! But my swimsuit has three pieces!!" Hahahahha! Everybody saw a piece of swimsuit and they thought there must be someone naked downthere or somewhere. But they are not that lucky. The swimwuit of that girl really has three peices, the top for the ..... top, the bottom for...., well...(Can you guys figure it out by yourselves?) and a small skirt to tie around the hip. And what stripped out of her body was just the skirt, so even if you were under the water and very close to her, you could not see anything "something" as she was not 100% naked, not 50% naked, nor 45% naked, but just 10% as she was still wearing her swimsuit and what has to be covered was covered!

Yeah, stripping!!!

My turn came just few minutes later and even worse as something has to be covered was ..... uncovered! oh my God! We were playing the game that we had to use the magic carpet to slide down a more than 20m pipe to the pool. What we gotta do is lie down on the carpet and slide along the pipe with the speed of more than 60 kms/hour. I was so scared that I first decided not to do it. But one of my friends persuaded me to do and the disaster appeared when I nodded my head and I had no idea about what's gonna happen down there when I'm done with the crazy sliding,nor any other. Whoaaaaaaaa!!!! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! There I was, at the bottom of the pipe, trying to stand up from the water when I heard a rescuer standing on the bank saying something like "Put it on" or "Cover i up" in Vietnamese. I did not pay any attention to him as I was trying to get out of the pool before other players slide to me. Then one of my friends just came over and pulled up swimsuit and until that time, I realised that one of my breasts showed up as one side of the swimsuit slipped out of its position and everybody was staring at my breast. Oh my God, oh my God!!!

Yeah, stripping!!!

No rescuer can help in these situations! You're fired!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger haud said...

Babe, please please please be careful nex time. I dont want to share THE view with anyone else. Going around water park, better leave the little tiny bikini at home and use 1 piece swimsuit, should be safer.

Although, without those incident, there wouldnt be anything to release our jaws and you wouldnt be Pepsi of the Vietnamse Pie that we love.

Nice try,
Love

5:00 p.m.  
Blogger Moony said...

Now, at least, we can see what a margic carpet could do! It's so magical!!!

11:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:30 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

7:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

4:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home