Friday, June 23, 2006

A day to remember


What's that? Well, nothing special just KFC. Yeah, KFC came to Hanoi. We can see KFC everywhere in Hochiminh City, but it doesnt come to Hanoi until now. One of my friends said ecomonists would call this day "the historical day of a communist country".

I came to KFC to get some of the taste(not for the first time as i got it before, ofcourse not in Hanoi) and oh my God, it was sooooooo crowded. Everybody was not trying but struggling to get one. Sad thing was they were not in queue. I came there with a friend of mine and we had to wait for almost 30 minutes and it was not because it's too crowded, but because they were not in queue and that's why it took much longer than it should be supposed to be.

Well, trying to get better though. Things seem to stay the same but at the same time, I try to force myself to not stay the same, at least, cheer up myself and looking for some interesting things which can help me feel better, even from just very very tiny thing. I am always proud of me about this, the ability of self motivating and cheering up.

There we go! Just keep swimming, right?

Cheer up babe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home