Friday, June 09, 2006

Frozen and empty


There is something you know you love and care about so much. Then one day, you found you are losing it. The worse thing is you know you cant get it back. And the worst thing is you know you should not get it back as it's not yours in many ways. It's so far beyond your reach. It's not at same level with you. You know you are being looked down on and you dont know how to get out of the feeling of being so small and so powerless.
But at the same time, you know everything is really over and you cant do anything about it anymore.

You are frozen. Your mind is frozen, your heart is frozen and your soul is frozen too.

How do you know you are frozen? Listen:

You only see what your eyes want to see
How can life be what you want it to be
You're frozen.When your heart's not open

You're so consumed with how much you get
You waste your time with hate and regret
You're broken. When your heart's not open

If I could melt your heart, we'd never be apart.
Give yourself to me, you hold the key

Now there's no point in placing the blame
And you should know I suffer the same
If I lose you, My heart will be broken

Love is a bird, she needs to fly
Let all the hurt inside of you die
You're frozen When your heart's not open

If I could melt your heart,we'd never be apart.
Give yourself to me, you hold the key.

Yeah...Only IF I could melt your heart. But I know I cant. It's frozen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home