Saturday, April 21, 2007

My single life is back and my body hurts! Like hell!


Oh......


My .......


God!!!!


My body hurts, like hell! But looks like I cant complain about it! As it's from dancing, well, like......... hell tonight!


That... was fun!!! A whole bunch of people came to a place next to a river and danced like hell. It was something " Latino night" or something like that. I cant remember things after I left. But I do remember that I did dance. Like hell! I never danced that much in my life and never felt sooo free in my life. Oh, I love my single life!!!


My toes are now blaming me for their pains. My stomach is screaming for an easy night. And my whole body is dying for a massage. Oh yeah! I need a massage! A deep one!


And my mind, needs some rest. It was soo loud and polluted on the dancing floor that I felt exhausted after that.


Thanks God that I didnt drink any drop of alcohol as I know that I am by myself tonight and the only person who would look after me if I ever get drunk is myself. And honestly, I'm not that sure about me being able to take care of myself when I'm drunk.


So I drank "Aquafina!" What's the f? Well, water!!! Hey! Scotty and Andy, what is the Irrish accent for the pronounciation of water? Come on, bring it on!


Alright! Time to get some sleep to get some energy back after this crazy night!


Oh, no, dont tell me you are looking for food now, my lovely stomach! I know you are tired as me too. Why dont we get some sleep and get some food later when we wake up in the morning ok? You know I'm lazy about eating, doncha?


Snoring..............

1 Comments:

Blogger The Passionate Traveler... said...

The correct pronouncuation is

"Wuutaar" !!!!!

Glad to see you rocked your world dancing the night away... What kind of music was it? Salsa? ehh?

4:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home