Friday, June 09, 2006

An interview with a star


1. Do you have a heart and a soul?
--> Sure! If not, how can I stay alive? at least with a heart :)

2. Do you care about someone?
--> Oh yeah! I do. Myself.

3. Do you love someone?
--> Stupid question. Yesssssssss! Myself!

4. Does the person you love knows you love and care about them?
--> Sure! I breath every second, I eat everyday, I work everyday to earn the money and put them in the bank account where noone but me can touch them, I have shower/bath everyday(including washing my hair with the best quality shampoo)and I look at the mirror everyday to tell the one I love that "I love you so much, I would never let anyone take advantage of you or harm you in anyway. Dont worry, I will be very ready to protect you at any time"

5. Does that peron love and care about you?
--> Sure! For this one, I know for sure the answer is "yes". Want to know more detail? Look back at the answer for question 4

6. If you find anyone attempting to take advantage of you, what would you do?
--> Without saying a word, thinking a sec, I would kick that ass out of my door and the ass can be sure that they would never find the way back to any place which is even jsut close to me. I dont want that dirty ass to breathe my air. It's one way of taking advantage of anyway.

7. What do you care most about?
--> Well, not much. But I'm not a selfish person though. I care about my money at anywhere like in my house, my wallet, my bank account... I also care about how to stop someone from taking advantage of me and my rich life. I know this world so well. Everybody is trying to taking advantage of me. Hey, listen, the world! I'm not a rich person, ok? Stay away from me. Want to hang out with me? You should care about me lots all the time,be independant all the time. I dont think I have enough time to think of someone else. Yeah, you can go out with me for a while but in the end, leave me alone when I am tired and want to be alone and dont ever think of touching my money in any way. It's no use to think as I know how to stop you. I would kick your ass out of my door right away. Oh, you feel tired, hurt, lonely and you are asking for arms or hugs? Who do you think you are? You are not at same level with me in so many ways and sorry but I dont do care or sympathy. None of my biz. Done, oh my God! I'm so sleepy! Where is my place with my bed? Any more?

8. Ok, last question. Who do you think you are?
--> I know being cocky is not good at all. So I think I'm just the one and the only. If you really want to go out with me. Let's go out when I want and when I dont want you to be with me and when I'm tired of being with you and want to get some sleep? Get out of my sight before I kick your ass and throw you out of the door. Out!But when I call, or when I say "I'm tired and I'm bored. I want to do something with somebody, you have to be here for me right away. Clear? Good! Now, out! Oh by the way! I'm not a star. I am the sun which is the one and the only on the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home