Sunday, April 22, 2007

"Good behave, ok?"

Today, I'm gonna talk about SEDUCTION and FAITH.

Satturday morning, I went to a fabric market with Rose and my sis. We got a whole bunch of nice fabrics for dresses, formal clothes and other funky stuffs. Rose is quitting ger job and she's soo excited about getting a whole bunch of new formal stuffs for her new job which is an Office Administrator for a Real Estate office in town. Good for her. I would quit that job a few centuries ago if I were her. Well, understandable! When the dedication is not appriciated, it's hard to keep being dedicated!!!
That's the reason for us to ignore the spring dirty rain in Saturday morning to drive more than 20 kms to that market and then 20 more kms back after the shopping. Getting close to the market, we saw and felt the wind and the smell of the fresh air in countryside area. Soo fresh! No wonder why farmers always seem to be happier than people living in big cities. Heading back with the sun above and the dust everywhere, we felt soo bad that we gotta leave early as there were still so many other nice things waving ..... our wallets. Well, lunch time anyway! We just cant get starved over shopping.
We decided to take all the fabrics we just bought to my favorite in the afternoon and Rose would be going to my house after a quick "quickie" with someone who was gonna play something like "dish throwing" afterwards, and I would be waiting for her at my house and having my lunch at the same time.
While I was hanging around waiting for Rose, a friend of mine asked me to help with her hair story so I took her to my favortite hairdresser to explain to her what my friend wants to do with her hair. What a pity that I gotta leave her there with the hairdresser as I gotta go to get the fabrics to my tailor with Rose. B
Before leaving, we found out that we missed each other at the party last night (the one that I got soo much hurt for my body and my feet from dancing too much). I left around 11.00 and she came around that time too. Well, I do have an intention of being a good girl to my daddy as I'm leaving and there's not much chance to be a good daughter to him when I leave and he gave me the curfew anyway.
"I love my single life!" I told her when I was about to leave her with the hairdresser.
"Good behave, ok?" She said to all of my surprises.
WHAT???
She's afraid that I would jump into a bed with any hot guy outthere? Or do I look like that easy to take anyone to be an one-night stand? Not sure, but it's a little shock to me actually.
Is it a crime to enjoy my single life when my boyfriend is away? And he is enjoying his single life there too anyway! Well, talking about faith or good behaviours when a couple is not together!!!
Again, the faith and the trust jump into my mind and the talk just as natually as the air I'm breathing and guess what? I hate talking about it. Why me? Why not him? Who can ensure that he would not be sniffing around some chicks over there?

That's what we call SEDUCTION!

Hmmm.....hmmm...... Well, she is his friend long before we met each other and she knows him maybe more than I do. So she should know her friend and his reputation better than I do.
I dont even want to think about it. No matter what going on there with him, that's his single life to enjoy and I have mine too. It's all up to him to be faithful or not. I'm not gonna even say a word to him about it. It's his choice, his life and his decision. Not mine. And I have no intention of judging him over what he decides to do there regarding the faith. As I simply cant control what he wants to do. And I dont want to be a controlling girl anyway. Not worth my energy!
For myself, I made the decision of focusing on myself for the time being. Myself and myself only. I need my energy for my body and my peace for my heart back. So dont tell me what to do. And dont judge me either.
It's been sooo unfair and overwhelming to me for a long time and I deserve the deep care now and I know that the care can only deeply come from me as no one can love me more than I do, even him! I have been waiting for that care for soo long as this little boy waiting for the sun after the rain, and now I decide to take care of me myself.

I'm coming to the decision that this blog should be about me and my life more, not only about him and the relationship. I never appeared on his blog in a personal way as his girlfriend anyway (but someone did and even better, got mentioned in such a deep way! Ironical, huh?).

Ahh, talking about enjoying the single life, I'm going to Laos and then BKK with a girl who has never been there before. The trip is gonna be all the way by bus only and it's 58 hours totally on bus. Even better, I been to Laos for only one time and to BKK more than one time, but never by myself and I never had to figure out how to get to somewhere by myself as I'm soooo bad direction and map reading. And this time, I will have to do everything by myself as the other girl knows nothing about these places. Great!!! Let's pray that we would not get lost and there would be no bomb in BKK while we are there. Oh ..... my...... God......

Time to book the hotel in BKK. Whereever it is close to MBK, my favortite shopping mall in BKK! That's the deal.

Now, shower time and then skin care time and then "24" time!

Let's see what Jack Bauer's up to tonight!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Poltzie said...

Hi Moon,
I'm glad that your blog is in english so I can read it ~smiles~ I think that to have faith you need trust and if you have that then you can do anything with no worries!
Have fun and we will see you soon!

8:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home